Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mjrpwner Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 19, 2012, 09:08 PM
    Riddle help
    I really need help with this riddle

I saw something in the forest, tried to take it out, couldn't, left it there and took it home. What am I?

Check out some similar questions!

What am I riddle [ 1 Answers ]

It's large as an elephant deformed in its shape it follows close as can be weightless in all forms absent of color and detail so what do you see

Riddle help? [ 3 Answers ]

I need help, who knows what this means: round and round and round it goes. The source but not the birth of clothes. Wench and warrior, child and crone. Without it dressed near...

Need Help with a riddle [ 2 Answers ]

Need help solving this riddle It's a bird and a black woman. My answer was Raven but that's not correct apparently.

Riddle me this [ 5 Answers ]

If there are 5 ladies and 5 apples in a basket, and all the ladies take one apple, how could one apple still be left in the basket? Can someone help with this riddle

I've got a riddle for you. [ 22 Answers ]

Einstein's Riddle: Einstein has been widely credited online with the following riddle, and with the claim that 98% of the world could not solve it. But several of our NIEHS scientists were able to solve it, and they said it is not all that hard if you pay attention and are very patient. Give it a...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.