Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    agapas Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 19, 2012, 05:30 PM
    Spotting
    Hi,

I am so confused right now. I took 5 pregnancy test and all of them says negative. But I saw spots of blood in my underwear.I haven't had my period since March. I am experiencing some symptoms of pregnancy like nausea,lower back pain, cramps in my lower abdomen. Although not the breast tenderness and vomitting.

Check out some similar questions!

2 months late brown spotting on both occasions but dark red spotting in the 2nd month [ 1 Answers ]

I am two months late on my period. The first month when my period was expected I had a brown discharge mostly seen when I wiped. On the second moth when my period was also due the same brown spotting occurred but then the next day I had some red spotting also. I took a pregnancy test last month...

Spotting [ 1 Answers ]

Good afternoon! I am a 49 year old female in perimenopause. I get hot flashes mostly at night and they usually stop when I start my monthly cycle. However, this last cycle just isn't stopping. I flowed heavy for 3 days, day 4 was clotting and I've been spotting for the last 16 days. It stopped...

Spotting [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, I am a female and I have been spotting for about two weeks now and it's a brownish and pink color. I am sexually active. And I'm 16. I'm not sure what to do because I don't want to tell my parents to take me to the doctor because they will possibly kill me if it has anything to do with...

Spotting [ 1 Answers ]

I had my period on oct 6 and it lasted 5 days12 days later I started spotting this has never Happened to me bfore I had sex according to my ovulation calender on my most fertile day I lost some weight then I gained 4 pounds out of nowhere could I be pregnant took a pregnancy test while still...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.