Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    strawbs4eva Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 19, 2012, 03:01 PM
    I still love my ex
    I have known my ex since primary school and we recently broke up... I see him almost everyday as we live in the same area and talk to the same people... I love him so much but he hardly speaks to me anymore and I don't know what I have done wrong to him... I just want him back he is my everything... I have tried to move on but it just ain't the same... I can't accept another guy and I feel like I am doing him wrong... Can someone please help me?. x
    andrewjg Posts: 60, Reputation: 1

May 19, 2012, 03:14 PM
    As difficult as it may seem, just move on, don't go into the dating game for a while just go out with friends have fun. Easier said than done though, just wait for Mr. Right, it may be a long wait but it will be worth it in the long run :)

Andy
    strawbs4eva Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 19, 2012, 03:20 PM
    I have tried almost everything I can fink of to try and forget about him I have gone out with mates and stuff but nothing is working... He is someone I can't live without x
    talaniman Posts: 54,325, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

May 19, 2012, 05:07 PM
    How old are you now, and how long have you been broken up?

Once you get it out of your head that he is NOT your everything and you don't need him to be happy, you will see and do other things that DO make you happy.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I just want my girlfriend to love me again, I love her but she doesn't love me anymore [ 34 Answers ]

3 moths ago, I broke up with my girlfriend for no reason at all. And for the past 2 months she tried and tried to make me go back to her. But I didn't give her a chance. That was the biggest mistake in my life. And then as time passes, we just don't get along anymore, and I keep pushing her away...

I love a boy who love me earlier but now he hates me but I still love him [ 13 Answers ]

I love a boy who love me earlier but now he hates me but I still love him... Because of some misunderstanding and maybe he got bored.. I myself don't know the real reason ... but I still love him... how can I get him back...

Love, understanding love, types of love [ 12 Answers ]

I thought this would be interesting to discuss. We all use love so much, we could say we love someone, then the next moment, we say we love our car, or wed love a big mac. I was watching this interesting video, in which this guy explained that the hebrews had 3 words for love. Raya- friendship...

View more questions Search