Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    M_Kumar Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 19, 2012, 12:28 PM
    How to convince parents for intercaste marriage?
    Hi,I am Manish.I am rajasthani marwadi person.I love a girl who is brahmin,Pandey.
    We love each other very much and cannot live without each other.She told me that her father told her that she can choose the person she can marry as she is a lonely daughter. This matter is clear from her side.I told my parents about her. They refused for intercaste marriage probably due to social evils and loss of reputations. They told me that I can select the girl which they will show me.But my father told me to forget the girl and not to talk her. But I refused him to do so as she is my life and I cannot live without her. My parents love me very much. My mother is kindly hearted person. My mother said that as she is brahmin, so we do not let her to clean utensils etc. Our relationship is 3 years old. We matched our kundali. Up to 30-32 gunas are matched out of 36. Our thoughts are same. She is postgraduate and I also. She is a sanskari girl and obey her parents as well as my parents. We decided that we marry each other or not to marry at all.
    Please guide me how can I convinced my parents for this marriage.
    sanuv Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 13, 2013, 12:22 PM
    Hello Manish,
    Your problem is similar to mine.And your decision to marry each other or not at all is also the same as ours.But both of you need a lot of patience and endurance to continue with it as you will be put through a lot a emotional pressure.But if you stick to your decision then slowly parent's will agree.It will definitely take a lot of time may be years but once they realise how strong your relationship is they will eventually agree.So be strong and patient.Do not get emotionally blackmailed.

Good luck

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to convince parents for intercaste marriage? [ 4 Answers ]

I am a young girl in a love relationship with a guy since few years. We are blissfully in love with each other and want to get married as soon as possible... just can't imagine our lives without each other. We are in a very strong-bonded relationship. We are both well-educated and have well-paying...

How do I convince my parents for intercaste marriage? [ 10 Answers ]

Hi, I am 23 years old Brahmin girl. I am into a relationship with a non-brahmin guy since 7 years.He is 25. We love each other a lot and I cannot think of life without him. My parents are looking for a brahmin alliance for me.I introduced him as my best friend at home. But my parents are strongly...

How can we convince our parents for an intercaste marriage? [ 2 Answers ]

I Have a Critical Problem, Because My Lover Is in inter cast and He is Lived Near My Home Just We Live in same one Society and I we can't live without our partners so please Friends Just Help Me Out How To Convince Our Parents For Marriage...

How do I convince my parents for an intercaste marriage? [ 2 Answers ]

I am a south indian Brahmin girl In love with a Maharashtrian Guy. We both Love each other a lot and I am ready to go against my parents wishes. His parents have accepted me as their daughter in law but I am having really a tough time to convince my family as they are very conservative and strict....

How to convince my parents for intercaste marriage? [ 3 Answers ]

I am a Hindu girl, and in love with a Hindu boy, but our castes are different, and my parents are against it. They are Orthodox, and believe that people who are from lower caste do not have good qualities, and therefore I cannot marry him. They warned me to forget about this relation several times....

View more questions Search