Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kike0128 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 19, 2012, 11:41 AM
    My 1990 honda civic ef stays accelerated.
    So my car was running great that past weeks.then all of a sudden on my way to work while I was slowing down my car was still accelerating I had to pump da throtel so that it would go bak to normal any one knows how to fix this problem?

Check out some similar questions!

1990 honda civic [ 1 Answers ]

I have a 1990 honda civic does not fire has new distributer

1990 Honda Civic cx [ 2 Answers ]

Help! My brakes just failed! The whole brake system was recently replaced. When the car is off, the brakes feel solid. As soon as I turn on the ignition, there are no brakes. It is an automatic transmission. When the car is on and I push on the brakes, there is a clicking sound from under the park,...

My 1990 honda civic [ 1 Answers ]

My 1990 honda civic ex will not start it will crank but that is about it I have no clue what to do I need my car please help

1990 Honda Civic LX 1.5L [ 1 Answers ]

I am getting an error code 8 (TDC Position) and an error code 20 (Electric Load) on my ECM. I cannot find any detailed information about either of these codes. Can anyone help me either locate a site that has good explinations, or advise me on what I should be looking at. The problem that I...

1990 Honda Civic DX [ 3 Answers ]

Here is my problem: My engine starts and idles fine. Under acceleration it accelerates up to about 2500 rpm, then the ignition cuts off. When you shift gears you can run it back up to about 2500 rpm again, then it cuts out again. This occurs through all the gears. The check engine light stays on...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.