Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Nisansala Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 19, 2012, 06:50 AM
    What is the correct sentence I go home tomorrow or I will go home tomorrow/I am going
    Please help me... I don't know English very well

What is the correct sentence, I go home tomorrow or (I will go home tomorrow/I am going home tomorrow)

Can you tell me all the sentences are correct?
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

May 19, 2012, 07:29 AM
    All can be correct depending on the context and what you are saying.

I've been here at this hospital for two weeks now and am so tired of being poked and prodded. I go home tomorrow! (emphatic)

I've been here at this hospital for two weeks now and am so tired of being poked and prodded. I will go home tomorrow. (hopeful statement for future)

I've been here at this hospital for two weeks now and am so tired of being poked and prodded. I am going home tomorrow. (statement of fact)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I may go to home.is this sentence correct [ 10 Answers ]

Please tell me is this sentence correct , I may go to home .

Closing tomorrow on first mobile home. Wise or foolish? [ 7 Answers ]

Hi, I am not sure if I should ask with this topic or real estate. Long story short, husband and I got into an ugly, trivial argument. 5 days ago, I prayed and then I confessed to my husband that I aborted our baby back in feb.because of a violent argument he had with me. My reasons for what I did...

It's Tomorrow ! [ 3 Answers ]

We have a thing called "wacky week" at school. Every day you dress up differently according to the theme. Today was Aloha Day and tomorrow is Wacky Day. I'm not sure what to do for Wacky Day. It can be anything Wacky so just let me know what you would wear if you were me ! Thanks for the help. :D

View more questions Search