Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Brown Suga Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 19, 2012, 06:42 AM
    Side effects of postinor 2 when 2 tablets is taken at once
    I had unprotected sex with my boyfriend and I took 2 tablets of postinor 2 at once within 10 minutes of sex.Please I want to confirm if the drugs going to be effective and if there are any side effects to that.

Check out some similar questions!

Can I take ovaltine and theragram M tablets daily. Is there no side effect of taking? [ 1 Answers ]

Hello. I'm 21 year old female. My question is that can I take ovaltine and theragram M tablets daily. Because ovaltine is suppliment conatin minerals vitamins and theragram M also conatin iron vitamin and mineral so if I can take these both daily then no chance of overdose of minerals and vitamins?...

How do I administer antibooze tablets and what are the after effects [ 8 Answers ]

I am drinking far too much alcohol and was advised to use antiboss tablets.My doc gave me a prescription for the anti booze tabs I forgot what he told me. Can you please help

How does one administer antibooze tablets, and what are the after effects [ 1 Answers ]

How does one administer antibooze tablets and what are the aftereffects of the antbooze tablets

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.