Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    LostGirl_86 Posts: 29, Reputation: 3

May 21, 2012, 08:14 AM
    Well... Now it's your sisters story too? That's impossible to believe. It is not your husband. He already has a wife. You are just the girl on the side you need to realize that. He is a bad man. He is playing the both of you otherwise he would make a decision. He's just being a chicken!
    Impious Posts: 14, Reputation: 1

May 21, 2012, 09:41 AM
    Believe me he is a very nice person. One thing I am sure that he is not being a chicken... I know I am wrong by this behaviour but I can't even doubt on him... he is the one who taken me out from all my bad friends... he was always honest with me... anyway I understood that I am wrong but he can never... thanks... I can understand who is doing flirt & who is really caring... I have seen his honesty... he is very honest to god... that is the reason he told everything with his wife... nyway only I can understand him... I know this is wrong but a person can be in love twice... he was not at all interested in me but by seeing my situtation & he supported me & slowly slowly we came closer to each other... anyway thanks. I will keep myself away from him. Now I don't want to ruin anymore... but he is a vry nice person... what if I not get any man for marriage... after knowing my background... it is sure no body is going to accept me... it is my hubby who is ready to accept me at any situation... now I think after moving away from him... later he also deny me... my badluck... thanks.
    LostGirl_86 Posts: 29, Reputation: 3

May 21, 2012, 10:11 AM
    He is not your hubby you need to realize that. You don't want help your mind is already set. You being blind.
    Impious Posts: 14, Reputation: 1

May 21, 2012, 09:01 PM
    I know you are right but at the same time I'm right too... its all about understanding a person... thanks

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Need help in order to make my relationship with my fiancée work [ 4 Answers ]

I'm having issues with keeping her satisfied I think. She does not want intimacy as often and it's getting frustrating to me in many ways. I eat healthy, keep in shape, spend fun time with her outside the home, and I support her in every way possible emotionally and financially. We are both in...

Wedding engagement speeches [ 4 Answers ]

My daughter is having engagement party in 3 weeks and I have never met her fiancé,so I'm at a lost as to what to say.what do I say,man I need help

Want to sell engagement/wedding ring [ 3 Answers ]

I am divorced and want to sell my old engagement/wedding ring (they are sodered sp? Together). The ring is over 15yrs old but in great shape still. Do I have to have all the original paperwork to sell it?

Broken off 5-year relationship/engagement, need insight [ 8 Answers ]

Hi, My boyfriend/pseudo-fiance broke up with me after dating me for 5 years. It has sent me into this whirlwind of confused emotions. I was very much in love with him, and though we had some hard times, we had worked through them and I was very excited to spend the rest of my life with him. He has...

5 years relationship and a broken engagement [ 8 Answers ]

I just been reading everything everyone has been saying about break up and I read the sticky but I feel that my heart will not listen to reason. I'm sick of crying over my girlfriend. I gave her 5 years of my life and she dump me because she is getting played by some guy at work. She won't listen...

View more questions Search