Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    rozy88 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 19, 2012, 04:14 AM
    Company introduction letter technical writing
    Please friends help me... i also need some company introduction mail...

Our company was established in 2006,. our company is professionally managed & leading in air conditioning (hvac) system, chiller plants... provide the comfort of technical expertise to it &it enable industries ,hotels, residential, commercial malls, multiplexes, other industrial units, institutional building...

Our company is in to executing project /amc (comprehasive and non comprehansive) for various client in the all corners of ncr and delhi...

Check out some similar questions!

Writing a introduction letter. [ 3 Answers ]

rolleyes: Good Day everyone, I have started a greeting card business. Mainly because love making cards. The other reason is because so many people enjoy my work. So, I have gathered names and addresses of companies. I think most companies send out some type of card for either thanking their...

Technical writing of an introduction letter [ 1 Answers ]

Good evening everyone, I just found this site and am grateful to find someone that could help me to write an introduction letter from company to company, I work for a construction company as a marketing manager and need to write a concise and short letter to the point drawing the attention and...

Writing an introduction letter [ 2 Answers ]

We are a furniture compnay and are now trying to sell to shops all over the country, I am a little unsure how to go abut writing a proffessional letter introducing our company, I have photos of suites ready to send with the letter. Thanks Michelle

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.