Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    welshlass79 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 25, 2007, 05:59 AM
    Is he using me
    I've had a sexually relasonship with the same guy for the last two years, I started as a bit of fun but over the last couple of months things have started to change. When we started this we made a few rules only us two would know about it and that my kids would never see him. Well most of his friends no about me even though I've only meet some of them. Plus my kids now no him really well and he spends quiet a bite of time with them. Recently I've gotton really clucky for another child as most of my mates have just had children and I have told him this thinking he would run a mile but he is still around can someone help me. As I need to know is it worth hanging on to him or just move on as I'm not getting any younger:)
    Gullable Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Feb 25, 2007, 06:42 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by welshlass79
    ive had a sexually relasonship with the same guy for the last two years, i started out as a bit of fun but over the last couple of months things have started to change. When we started this we made a few rules only us two would know about it and that my kids would never see him. Well most of his friends no about me even though ive only meet some of them. Plus my kids now no him really well and he spends quiet a bite of time with them. Recently ive gotton really clucky for another child as most of my mates have just had children and i have told him this thinking he would run a mile but he is still around can someone help me. As i need to know is it worth hanging on to him or just move on as im not getting any younger:)
    I say go for it ,if he was going to leave trust me when you mentioned children he would be gone within a month.
    nwsflash Posts: 530, Reputation: 73

Feb 25, 2007, 07:17 AM
    I think you both need to make your minds up if your in a serious relationship or not, maybe its time you both had a good talk with one another and make your minds up where your going and what you both want...
    Gullable Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Feb 25, 2007, 10:32 AM
    I agree with News Flash
    You both need to have a serious talk and see how far your willing to commit.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

View more questions Search