Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    68547 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 25, 2007, 04:51 AM
    Continuous data
    If data is grouped together, such as age (between 10 - 20) is it still continuous?
    Capuchin Posts: 5,255, Reputation: 656
    Uber Member

Feb 25, 2007, 05:32 AM
    You've lost all cotinuous data, so I would guess that it is now discrete.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Data entry or data processing from home. [ 1 Answers ]

Hello from Florida, My name is Don and I am looking for a free data entry from home website that I can find. It is not easy to find! Please help!

No heat, continuous blower [ 6 Answers ]

I've got a Day and Night furnace that has an electric ignition pilot. Normally, when the heat is turned on, you can hear the *click *click *click of the electric pilot ignition and then the blower comes on afterward. My current problem is that the pilot light now never lights (there's not even...

Major Continuous Septic Problems [ 1 Answers ]

Hi: I've never used this site before but came across it on the Internet and thought it might help our situation. We have had continuous septic problems over the past 4 years. It all started when we had our septic pumped for the first time. Roughly about a year or year and a half later, it...

Continuous drip from shower head [ 3 Answers ]

My shower head continuously drips in my shower stall after I have turned the water off. The funny thing is, it is a hand held so it is enough to push it up the hose and out. I have adjusted the faucet knob and it made no difference. If I take the shower head off the holder and let it hang, I...

View more questions Search