Ask
    Deanna42 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 25, 2007, 04:21 AM
    Filing with a period
    How would you file R.M. Repair Shop
    shygrneyzs Posts: 5,017, Reputation: 936
    Uber Member

Feb 25, 2007, 04:32 AM
    I would file it in the beginning of the "R" section.
    valinors_sorrow Posts: 2,927, Reputation: 653
    I regard all beings mostly by their consciousness and little else

Feb 25, 2007, 05:30 AM
    The rule that Shygrneyzs used is:

When initials are a part of a company's name, its filed under the first initial.
    When initials are a part of a person's name, its filed under the last name.

I don't think the use of periods or not changes this arrangement.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Non-resident H4, ITIN number, e-filing, jointly filing taxes with spouse [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, I've got a couple of questions. My spouse is a resident (H1) and I'm on an H4 visa. I'm a non-resident based on the substantial presence test. When we file our taxes 1) Do I need to get a ITIN number before we file our joint taxes? How long would it take to get one? 2) Once I have the...

Filing [ 1 Answers ]

I need to know if my ex filed for bankruptcy and in our divorce decree it stated that he was to pay certain debts that I was a co-signer on, am I responsible for that debt when he files, and doesn't he need 4 years of tax papers to file?

E-Filing [ 1 Answers ]

Hi Can F1 Students use the free e-filing on TurboTax or any other e-filing system Thanks Joe

Filing for NJ and NY [ 31 Answers ]

I worked in NJ and NY this year. I am a NJ resident. I am using turbo tax. When I do each state filing, do I only enter the W2s that were sent by that state into the respective return or do I need to keep them add them together? Any insight is appreciated. Dave

Filing [ 2 Answers ]

I am legal guardian and conservator of my incapacitated mother. How do I file her taxes?

View more questions Search