Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    julie welsby Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 18, 2012, 11:07 AM
    I sold my house the money going in my bank tues will I be able 2 draw some out the sa
    I sold my house the money going in my bank tues will I be able 2 draw some out the same day
    julie welsby Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 18, 2012, 11:14 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by julie welsby View Post
    i sold my house the money going in my bank tues will i be able 2 draw some out the same day
    atrafer some the same dayn
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

May 18, 2012, 12:50 PM
    It is very doubtful, You will need to go in and talk to one of the managers at your bank, Each bank will have their own rules on how long they will hold a deposit before it is available.

Who you will deposit the money, what type of payment is it, wire transfer, bank check ?

But I would say it could be 3 days to a week before you can draw money out on this.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to write a letter to claim my share of the money in a house sold by the court? [ 0 Answers ]

I inhereted 1/3 of a house in an European country. The court sent me a letter saying that the house was sold and the money will be deposit in a court account. Do I have to wait for the decision to became final and do I have to write a letter to ask for my share of the money? If yes anyone knows...

I'm Daniel and I'm a painter. I also draw. How can I make money from my art? [ 35 Answers ]

Hi, I'm Daniel and I'm a painter. I also draw. How do I make money from my art? More importantly at this point, how do I make instant cash from my art?

Foreclosure house sold . Second bank lien and title company failed to see it [ 2 Answers ]

My house was a foreclosure and it was bought after it was a bank sale. There is a second bank loan on it. The first loan paid off but title company failed to find the second on. Who is responible for the second. Been told it was suppose to be taken care of before the house was sold off...

View more questions Search