Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    carolb88 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 18, 2012, 10:44 AM
    What to use on damaged, dry hair
    I went to my normal hairdresser 3 weeks ago to have a root touch up. She had the dryer on too hot and it fried my hair. My hair is breaking off and very dry and frizzy with fly aways. What can I do. I am so depressed I don't want to leave the house.

Check out some similar questions!

Will my hair break if I dye over my damaged highlighted hair [ 2 Answers ]

I went to a salon in town and had my really dark brown with hints of red stripped out with a bleach bath, then a chestnut brown applied a blonde highlights in a t section, my hair is now very porous with breakage, completely ruined. I hate it so much. For the last 9 weeks I've been treating it with...

Hair went dry,falling out,might be cause of lice treatment(para),scalp damaged, help! [ 0 Answers ]

I have had thin hair before, after I used a hair straightner about 12 years ago, it hurt my scalp,it started growing thicker about three years ago, my child had lice, passed it to me, we used para which is loaded with chemicals,I think it damaged my scalp, soon after that my hair went dry, dry for...

Best hair product to tame unruly damaged wavy hair- thick [ 1 Answers ]

What products can I use when str8ning that help repair?

What to do about dry, color damaged hair? [ 4 Answers ]

For about a year I dyed my hair black and straightened and blow dried it almost every day without a heat protector and my hair became really dry. Then about six months ago I wanted to go back to my natural color of light brown so I had the color stripped from it. Well it took about four hours, they...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.