May 18, 2012, 10:43 AM
    Driver's license or a state ID card?
    mariiia Posts: 11, Reputation: 1

May 18, 2012, 10:45 AM
    State id card
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

May 18, 2012, 10:47 AM
    Am I right that you dropped out of school? And you have a small child?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

May 18, 2012, 10:52 AM
    To get help esp legal help, people must know all of the facts, I am sorry you seem to refuse to do it, or doing it so little at a time, no one can make enough since out of this.

If you refuse to give enough information to allow experts to help you, this thread will be closed.
    I am one of the moderators and this is getting silly, having to try and pry info from you.

May 18, 2012, 10:52 AM
    No I finished school and yes I have a small child but I missed a lot of school days while I was in school and that's why I got those tickets.
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

May 18, 2012, 10:54 AM
    So you graduated?

How much money do you owe to get your ID back?

Is there someone who would call the school for you to ask about this situation?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

May 18, 2012, 10:56 AM
    If you appeared in court and they just gave you a fine ( but did not put you on probation ** did not say) then no, they will send this to collections to get their money.

You can go get your ID. You do need to go into the court and make payment arrangements with them.

May 18, 2012, 10:57 AM
    What is so hard to understand
    Ok I'm trying to get my Texas id card
    But I'm scared to show up because I still have those unpaid tickets and that's why I'm asking if I go and try to get my id will they arrest me for those tickets
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

May 18, 2012, 11:01 AM
    I wish you had started with that rather than make us ask Twenty Questions to figure out what's going on. And I do appreciate your patience and writing in English (not texting).

Is there someone who would call for you to find out how the school is thinking now?
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

May 18, 2012, 11:45 AM
    Wonder if the birth certificate is American or not.
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

May 18, 2012, 11:56 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by smoothy View Post
    Wonder if the birth certificate is American or not.
    Isn't it amazing how American education has changed since we were in school? I remember the Palmer Method and fierce spelling contests. Now it's state IDs and truancy.
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

May 18, 2012, 12:39 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Wondergirl View Post
    Isn't it amazing how American education has changed since we were in school? I remember the Palmer Method and fierce spelling contests. Now it's state IDs and truancy.
    Yes.. And particularly Texas being a Border State (higher than average Illegal population) and current Real ID laws (since 9/11)... they have to prove they are citzens to get an ID even a State ID...

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Can uu still qet Preqnant While u have the Implanon Rod ' ? [ 2 Answers ]

---- Okaee , I have The implanon Rod & I had Unprotected Sex... & The Dude Nutted... I been Sick For 2 Weeks , Is it Possible that I can be Preqnant And Not know about it ?

I have got three NJ tickets what should I do [ 7 Answers ]

Hello, I got my NJ license a month back. I got three tickets - Careless Driving, Leaving Scene of accident and Failure to report accident. There was no personal injury but property damage did happen. I stopped at yellow signal and vehicle behind me couldn't stop and it hit my vehicle. I was...

30% of tickets sold were kids tickets, selling at $4. The rest were sold at $8.50. [ 1 Answers ]

30% of the tickets sold by a movie theater for the Friday night show were children's tickets at $4 each. The rest of the tickets were sold at the full price of $8.50. The movie theater collected $252 for the children's tickets. How many tickets did they sell in all? How do you know?

Parking tickets [ 1 Answers ]

What happens if I have unpaid parking tickets in California? Is there payment options or community service

Why can't I qet over this boy? [ 3 Answers ]

I'm fifteen and last year I met this boy, he was 17 and I didn't like him at first but then when I finally did start to like him... I liked him A lot!! He was a playa and people kept telling me not to go out with him because he would just use me or he would cheat, but I don't know. Its been almost...

View more questions Search