Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    bobby48 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 18, 2012, 06:03 AM
    60 days for closing were selling a manufactured home
    We were suppose to close on Friday the 18th of this month, the other realtor had pushed out the closing date until June 29th, and that they have to wait 60l days before we close, can they change that the day before closing? And why didn't they tell us this from the very beginning? Is it true that that have to wait 60 days? My realtor says she's NEVER heard of waiting
    That long.

Check out some similar questions!

I owned a manufactured home and bought a new home in 09 can I get the tax credit [ 1 Answers ]

I purchased a new home in 2009. I owned a manufactured home that had a title, will I be eligible for the first time homebuyers credit. The manufactured home was in a community on leased land.

Manufactured home? Closing costs? [ 4 Answers ]

Myhusband and I want to buy a home really soon. We have looked online at some homes in our area. Thing is... we don't have a down or money aside yet for closing costs. Would it be stupid to put a offer on a home... hoping to get the seller to pay for closing. We have also looked at manufactured...

What are the closing costs when selling a house [ 1 Answers ]

I am selling my house prior to the end of it's term and I am not buy another house. Besides a penalty for not refinancing with my bank what are the other costs that I will incurr? Is there a way that I can avoid the prepayment penalty by investing my equity?

Legal Forms For Selling Manufactured Home In Texas [ 6 Answers ]

I may not be in the right category, if not please direct me to the right one. I am searching for a website that has free forms when selling a manufactured (mobile) home in Texas. I am selling it for cash, not sure how to sign title over etc. The land that it is on is not included in the sale. ...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.