Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sora001 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

May 18, 2012, 04:40 AM
    Girlfriend troubles.
    I've been wondering if things between me and my girlfriend aren't worth it anymore. We've been dating for 8 months now. We used to be close. She used to spend most weekends with me. Now I find myself wondering if she even wants to be with me. A month ago she refused to even hug me, let alone spend time with me, and started spending a lot of time with other guys.

We talked about it and she said she still wanted to be with me. The day after we talked I had a flight out to stay with some friends for a week. We didn't talk much when I was away, but since I've been back things were OK for a while, then I found out she was staying at a guys house for a couple of nights.. She didn't even tell me about it, I found out because I heard her talking about it.

Recently things have been on a down hill. I find myself fighting a losing battle. I want to believe that things are OK, but then last night she did it again. She stayed at the same guys house, she didn't even tell me. I don't know if I can trust her we haven't been intimate in about 4 months now, and that's kind of what started it all. I wasn't sure if everything was OK, now I'm worried if I can even trust her.?

Any advice or opinions would be appreciate
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

May 19, 2012, 07:14 PM
    Guy, I have to tell you that you have a girl friend in name only(?), and things haven't been okay for months.

I dump females like this, and let her sleep where ever she wants as long as its not with me.

DISAPPEAR!! Have no more to do with this lying cheater who is making a chump of you!
    none12345 Posts: 1,439, Reputation: 234
    Ultra Member

May 20, 2012, 01:37 AM
    I agree with Talaniman. She doesn't even deserve to be in your life. Its time to move on, forget about her and disappear and don't contact her anymore. She is playing with you. Move on.

May 20, 2012, 04:02 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by talaniman View Post
    Guy, I have to tell you that you have a girl friend in name only(?), and things haven't been okay for months.

I dump females like this, and let her sleep where ever she wants as long as its not with me.

DISAPPEAR!!! have no more to do with this lying cheater who is making a chump of you!
    Thanks for your advice. I did exactly that I dumped her and at first I was down but as I begun to realize that I'm free and it's that realization of freedom that made me feel good about everything, to really make the most of my freedom I've planned a holiday with a few good friends.

Again thanks for your advice.
    andrewjg Posts: 60, Reputation: 1

May 20, 2012, 06:23 AM
    Good on mate,

She didn't sound like she was worth it, there's plenty more fish in the sea as the old saying goes.

:)
    none12345 Posts: 1,439, Reputation: 234
    Ultra Member

May 20, 2012, 09:34 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by sora001 View Post
    Thanks for your advice. i did exactly that i dumped her and at first i was down but as i begun to realize that I'm free and its that realization of freedom that made me feel good about everything, to really make the most of my freedom ive planned a holiday with a few good friends.

Again thanks for your advice.
    Good for you. Now disappear from her life, and let her regret doing what she did by not talking to her and move on with your's.

May 20, 2012, 11:42 PM
    Thanks everyone.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Troubles with my girlfriend... [ 6 Answers ]

I have been with my girlfriend for 5 months now, and I can say that we have been through a lot. In the start of our relationship everything was swell. As we approached our 2nd month of our relationship we started to argue. Argue about things that really weren't a big deal to me. One that stirred up...

Girlfriend Troubles [ 4 Answers ]

Ok so my girlfriend broke up with me today. She thinks were both to young but she still likes me aloot. Im 13 and she's going to turn 13 soon... Any opinions wheter we are too young or any ways I can get her back??

Girlfriend troubles [ 10 Answers ]

Hi my girlfriend and I that have been going out for almost four years just broke up. :( She says she loves me but only as a best friend, I have no idea what that means. Does she just not like me anymore? Or is it more complicated? Advice would be much appreciated.

Girlfriend troubles [ 2 Answers ]

This is the first time I have done this but am at my wits end with a girlfriend I really love . We have been together nearly 2 years but about 6 months ago we moved away from our home town for my work . That's where the trouble started . She is usually a care free party girl but she did not...

Girlfriend troubles [ 8 Answers ]

Hi I'm john my girlfriend and I have been dating for about 1 year 3 months now and recently I just can't find it in me to trust her anymore.. in the past I caught her lying about little things not very important I didn't care.. back about 5 months ago I asked her to to talk to this other guy...

View more questions Search