Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    toffie_lollie Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 18, 2012, 04:25 AM
    Why is my cat so scared all of a sudden?
    My cat left the house for an outing perfectly fine, and when he returned he seemed really jumpy or scared. He started running around crazily back and forth, I opened the loungeroom door and he raced in and ran to my sisters room and hid in her draws. After a while I went and checked on him and he jumped down from her draws and ran into my room and hid under my bed. His never like this, he hasn't hid under my bed for years now. I'm quite worried about him. I can see he has a little injury on his head, but he always fights with the other cat in our street, and seems to turn out fine but this is the first time his been acting like this.

Check out some similar questions!

Why is my cat acting so scared all of a sudden? [ 8 Answers ]

My cat is Leonard, he's about 2 years old. He is fixed, but has been fixed for over 6 months. Leonard is usually very playful and affectionate. He's actually a little crazy too.(in a good way) He usually sits in the window and stares out at the world or tries to play with bugs that fly by. Last...

Why is my cat hiding all of a sudden? [ 7 Answers ]

Why is my 17 yr old cat all of a sudden hiding in places she normally would not go, like under the enclosed entertainment center, or under the recliner or on top of my kitchen cabinets about the refrigerator ? She was yowling every day a few weeks ago, then that stopped, and she started hiding. She...

Sudden change in cat. [ 5 Answers ]

Hi everyone, I have an 7 y/o tuxedo cat, short hair. He's an active cat, usually runs around the place and is chatty. However, when my husband and I came home from work, we found a few places he had thrown up. This isn't really... uncommon with our cat as he sometimes eats too fast and gets sick...

Sudden Hissing at 2nd Cat [ 4 Answers ]

My 12yr old indoor cat has suddenly started hissing at my 10yr old indoor cat. They have been together for 10yrs. The 12yr old just had a full exam at the Vet and all tests came back perfectly healthy. I did just move to a new apartment about 1 month ago - about the time the hissing started. They...

Nursing cat with sudden very stiff legs [ 2 Answers ]

Hello. I'm very worried about my cat. She is a two year old and she had a litter of kittens one month ago. Everything has been fine. Last night she threw up. It smelled up the whole house but I couldn't find it. It still smells three hours later. This morning she is stiff legged. She's not...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.