Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Taye3268 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 18, 2012, 02:31 AM
    How do I get temporary custody of my niece she is currently with children service mom
    Is willing to let me get custody, what are the steps and the procedure?
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

May 18, 2012, 03:27 AM
    Talk to the case worker. The steps will vary from agency to agency.
    Taye3268 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 18, 2012, 03:45 AM
    Ok thank you!!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I live in Georgia and want to get temporary custody of my niece. [ 3 Answers ]

My sister and her husband have hit on hard times. They are receiving government food stamps. They are in the process of separating. My niece is living with her dad at his mom's house. An incident occurred while at his mother's that caused my niece to go to the hospital. DFAC has been investigating...

I want to get temporary custody of my 8yearold niece [ 4 Answers ]

My sister is 24yearsold with 4 children's with no where for them to live.My niece who I want to get custody has been staying with me since she was 2years old off and on.But now she's been with me for 3years straight.I ask my sister to give me custody of her until she get her self together but she...

Temporary Custody of Niece [ 4 Answers ]

My 12 year old niece has a variety of emotional and behavioral problems. My sister has agreed to let me have my niece for the summer. My question is, do I need to get legal temporary custody of her to have her for the two months during the summer? Especially with her medical issues...

How to go about retaining temporary custody of my four year old niece. [ 4 Answers ]

Hello, I am A 30 year old married mother of three wonderful if not fun children. My sister has A beautiful ,sweet and very talkative four year old. For the last two years I have seen my beautiful 22 year old sister destroy her life with drugs. It started with her drinking A whole heck of A lot and...

View more questions Search