Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    chef_laura Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 25, 2007, 12:36 AM
    Website for language translation of recipes
    I was wondering if there is a website or even some software that I could use to translate proffessional cooking recipes from English to Spanish. I still need the measurments to remain with in the US system.
    kfarley Posts: 31, Reputation: 2

Feb 25, 2007, 02:55 PM
    Google search "tranlate this page"
    Got lots of results. Take your pick. Good luck.
    clinic RD Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 5, 2009, 01:14 PM
    H,
    I am an RD and need help translating English recipes into Spanish. Can you help?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Croatian language translation [ 2 Answers ]

How do you say www.domain.com (and www.domain.ca) in croatian. In english it would be double u double u double u dot domain dot kom (how you pronounce it) and: double u double u double u dot domain dot sea ay. I just need to know how to prounce www.domain.com and www.domain.ca (domain is not...

Chocolate recipes [ 11 Answers ]

Please suggest good sites for finding chocolate recipes for home/ amateur use. Thanks.

Looking for cabbage recipes. [ 6 Answers ]

It's fall and we have an abundance of cabbage, but not a surplus of recipes. Would appreciate any family favorites that you might have. Especially from ancestors. We already make stuffed cabbage and pierogies. Anyone have something special that they would care to share? Thanks. Dave.

Veggie recipes [ 4 Answers ]

I've never liked most vegetables but I'm working hard to include more in my diet. I'm looking for veggie recipes that even a certified vegephobe like myself might like. Does anyone have a fabulous vegetable recipe to share? I'd also love to find some vegetable recipes that call for only 4 or 5...

First language literacy and second language litera [ 1 Answers ]

What are the differences between first language literacy and second language literacy?

View more questions Search