Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    angellala23 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 17, 2012, 05:07 PM
    How do I make my dyed hair fade faster?
    I recently dyed my orangey red hair to a dark red brown. I hate it. How can.I make it fade to my old color faster?
    worldinmywallet Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

May 17, 2012, 05:13 PM
    Go to the hair salon and ask them to change it back by dying your hair the coler it was before. Or do it yourself
    angellala23 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 18, 2012, 02:21 PM
    The color I want is this one faded.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to make hair dye fade faster [ 38 Answers ]

I had strawberry blonde hair... And I hated it because at school I am always being teased about it so I tried a wash out dye that said it would last 8-10 washer. The dye was called bronze babe... My hair is now even more red then before and I hate it even more!! :( I go back to school in 2...

How do you make hair dye fade faster [ 1 Answers ]

Ok so I used hairdye from a box. It was nutrisse I think. Anyway when I died my hair from a dark goldeny blond to supposedly light light brown it turned a shade of dark green!! I have had this happen to me before and it took at least a week or two to fade to brown with regular shampoo. What do I...

How to make dark hair dye fade faster [ 3 Answers ]

I have used the non-permanent hair colors off and on for a couple of years and haven't had any major issues with them. But I recently tried one that was suppose to be near my natural color (just to cover up some grays). I wasn't thrilled with it (it was actually too light) but it was OK (I didn't...

How to make dark hair dye fade faster [ 3 Answers ]

Pretty Lady, I read all the posts and I think you have given people very good advice. I have naturally dark brown hair with a white streak in front. I have been using a demi-permanent to darken the streak to a shade or two lighter than my natural hair to appear as highlighted. I like the...

How to make dark hair fade faster [ 2 Answers ]

I am a senior going to vo tech for cosmetology school. I have naturally dirty blonde hair. I sometimes dye my hair darker to make my eyes stand out. Well, I decided that I wanted to do something very dramatic and I dyed my hair dark brown with red highlights. It looks cool, but I'm just worried...

View more questions Search