Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    racheldalter Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 17, 2012, 05:04 PM
    Hair Sample
    Hello,

I had an evaluation today (May 17th) in which I had to have a hair test. I never use drugs, but on the night of May 2nd/ May 3rd a.m. I had a night with my friends and did a few. I had one capsule of molly (ecstasy), a couple percocets, and the equivalent to about one bump of cocaine. It has been axactly two weeks (14-15 days), and I did not use any of this before or after this night. Is it possible that it will still show up in the hair sample that I gave today? Please email me back as soon as possible. I'm freaking out.

Thank you
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

May 17, 2012, 05:24 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by racheldalter View Post
    Hello,

I had an evaluation today (May 17th) in which I had to have a hair test. I never use drugs, but on the night of May 2nd/ May 3rd a.m., i had a night with my friends and did a few. I had one capsule of molly (ecstasy), a couple percocets, and the equivalent to about one bump of cocaine. it has been axactly two weeks (14-15 days), and I did not use any of this before or after this night. Is it possible that it will still show up in the hair sample that I gave today? Please email me back as soon as possible. I'm freaking out.

Thank you
    I highly doubt that was the first time... and the statement you never use drugs is an attempt to deceive yourself.

I've managed to make it 50 years without doing any of those even once much less all in "one night".

Nobody does all that at once on their "first time".
    DrBill100 Posts: 3,241, Reputation: 502
    Ultra Member

May 17, 2012, 06:48 PM
    Based entirely upon your presentation I agree with Smoothy to the extent that your poly-drug use will be detected. Unusual if it was not.

Thanks.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

May 17, 2012, 07:12 PM
    IF this was your "first time" most of these are addictive and you will start having issues. Time to change friends and stay away from this.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How do I lighten my hair or remove hair dye without damaging my hair? [ 3 Answers ]

I had beautiful virgin hair, up until about 6 days ago. My girlfriend, who is a hairstylist dyed my hair. I picked out a warm chocolate brown color, and thought since my original hair color is auburn, with slight golden highlights, that this color would suit me. My hair came out Jet black, and my...

Hair folical body hair vs hair on head [ 2 Answers ]

Hello I have had testing done for a while I tested positive from hair from my head although I did not use. I then tested from my body hair and came back negative. The head hair was 90 to 100 days back and the body test was back almost twelve months. I wish to find out which is the more definitive...

A sample of helium gas occupies 1445 mL at 721 mmHg. For a gas sample at constant te [ 1 Answers ]

A sample of helium gas occupies 1445 mL at 721 mmHg. For a gas sample at constant temperature, determine the volume of helium at 745 mmHg.

Given random sample find probability that sample mean? [ 0 Answers ]

X has normal distribution with mean of 107 and a standard deviation of 1.5 .if a sample of 25 students is selected at random, find the probability that sample mean is greater than 110?

Absolute minimum hair sample required for hydrocodone detection [ 1 Answers ]

I wish to get a hair sample tested for hydrocodone/opiate abuse this is not for evidence but to encourage the subject to seek help. What is the absolute minimun sample required? Also can I use DNA samples from relatives to cross check the hair to determine for sure that the hair is from the proper...

View more questions Search