Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Bunny1121 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 17, 2012, 04:19 PM
    Family law-parental rights
    DCFS has just removed my 2 step-sons and their half-sister and placed them ine and my husbands care. However, there are no biological ties between us and the little girl and now her maternal grandparents are filing for an intervention for custody of her. She cannot be placed with her father, as he is a registered sex offender. We would like to keep the siblings together. Can the father sign his rights over to us? What should we do to keep our family together?

Check out some similar questions!

Texas Law on Parental Rights Relinquishment and Child Support. [ 1 Answers ]

During our divorce in 1992, my ex voluntarily relinquished his parental rights. He was not ordered to pay child support. Could he now be ordered to pay child support?

Terminating a father's rights if he is in prison, Texas family law? [ 5 Answers ]

My ex-boyfriend and I have two children together - an eight year old and a two year old. He spent the first four and half years of my oldest child's life incarcerated. He got out, did really great for a while, and we had the surprise of our lives when we found out I was pregnant with the little...

Can someone sign over their parental rights to a non family member? [ 11 Answers ]

I have a friend who has a 3 year old little boy. He has become a big part of our lives and We have come to love him as our own. We have him for weeks at a time and when he does go home it is only for a week or so before his mom calls us to pick him up again. There is not a father in the picture....

My son in law has abandoned his family, no food, money,etc. Can Ohio law do anything [ 4 Answers ]

Is there anything legally that can be done in the state of Ohio to a man arrested when he disappears leaves with no money, food, heat, car, etc. with wife and two young children.

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.