Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    bubbles15 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 17, 2012, 09:06 AM
    What did King George III do when he received the Olive Branch Petition from Congress?
    A. Ordered a blockade to cut off trade and supplies to the colonies
    B. wrote a new constitutionbfor the colonies
    C. ordered a cease fire to the colonies
    D. agreed to order a compromise with the colonies
    ebaines Posts: 12,131, Reputation: 1307
    Expert

May 17, 2012, 09:26 AM
    You can find your answer here:

Olive Branch Petition

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I have just received the petition for divorce from my wife [ 5 Answers ]

I have just received the petition for divorce from my wife all the paperwork appears in order but I remain a little confused of question 7 which asks "even if you do not intend to defend the case do you object to paying the cost of the proceedings?"... On the petition under costs there are...

I recently received a notice of hearing on petition from the department of child serv [ 1 Answers ]

I recently received a notice of hearing on petition from the department of child services, it was found that child was been abuse by stepfather and mother was not doing anything to prevent it. What are my options and what can I do to get full custody if I'm the noncustodial parent.

. If there is collision between the president and Congress, can Congress restrain the [ 1 Answers ]

Can anyone help on this topic? I have to find all the information I can on this, so I can write a 2 to 4 page essay about. Thanks!

Congress influence on executive branch [ 7 Answers ]

In a clash between the executive branch and the legislative branch over an issue such as the U.S. budget, what powers can Congress bring to bear to influence the executive branch? What are some limits to its ability to get its way?

1st Charge against King George III in declaration of independence [ 1 Answers ]

The first charge against King George III is he has refesed his assent to laws, the most wholesome and necessary for the public good. What books if any will show into detail the laws that King George refused his assent to that Thamas Jefferson is referring to? Please let me know if you can Thanks...

View more questions Search