Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    cheynah sharney Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

May 17, 2012, 03:06 AM
    I want him to tell me, what agony him..
    I'm also facing a problem that is hurting me a lot.. Without knowing I do mistakes. Mistakes that keep him speechless or hesitated to tell me the truth.

One incident happened was, there is new boy working in my office and he use to tell other staffs how much he loves the way I speak, handle things, the way I look and all - to which I don't pay any attention. But my boyfriend, heard him saying all these and that day he told me, "If you are busy, then we'll talk later". And I said, "no it's not like that, I'm listening to you ". Then again his reply was, "but you are not talking with me"... (I was not but he was hurt & not happy to know some one else is also flirting with me)

That whole day, he stayed silent and when I nicely asked him, are you upset about the new boy's behavior he didn't say anything. And then said, go and flirt with him (which proved me that he is very hurt - he believes I'm his property only & yes, I am.. I love him a lot & I just don't want to loose him.. )... After when he said that, I immediately hugged him... And thank god, the issue was over...

But now the problem is, there are some complains he have against me but he's not talking about it. We love fighting with each other for no reason but when it comes to serious problem, its really hurting.. Very lately, he came to know that a guy on FB is commenting on my statuses and everything in a flirty way, and also sending me messages saying that he loves me and all - TO WHICH I HAVE NEVER EVER BOTHERED OFF! Because, I love my boy friend, & I know it for truly...

Last night, he asked me if I can give him my FB password & I said give me two minutes I'll dress-up and then will tell him.. But he asked me to give immediately but I couldn't as my mother was knocking the door.. And it took almost about 10 minutes for me to call him back after the distraction of my mother regarding a family issue & a friend who called me from over seas.. I told him that also but he didn't say anything. I sent him a lot of messages, apologizing but he didn't reply to any and not even answer my calls.

And today, he said that he don't like me anymore & that he is angry with me.. I asked him several times, what happened, is it because I didn't give the password the moment he asked me? He said, no and then he said yes, he is angry with me.. Guys, my boyfriend is a really nice guy.. I've seen him how much he loves me.. But after what happened to the password thing, he is a bit changed. As I mentioned before, he would stay silent - he leaves the argument.

But this, time it is really my fault. I should have given the password on the time he requested, because he also did the same when I asked for his. Now, I don't know what to do.. I'm really very worried and sad. Its hurting me like hell.. I've tried to speak with him and still he is hiding what actually agony him.. I want him to tell me that and be honest - because he is and we discuss about anything that goes wrong.. I said the same thing to him but he kept quiet..

Please tell me how I should make him be honest with what he is feeling right now.. I really can't bare his silence, when I know there is something bothering him.. What should I do... Please tell me your opinions and suggestions on this..

Thank you in advance and for taking time to read this.. I'm writing because I really need your guys's help.. ;(
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

May 17, 2012, 03:25 AM
    Why is this in the Teens forum? You refer to working in an office so that would indicate you are an adult. On the other hand, the situation here does say teenagers.

DO NOT give ANYONE ANY passwords. To FB, e-mail, whatever. Especially not to someone you only know online. Anyone who asks you to do so is up to no good. There is no reason why anyone should share their password to personal accounts.

Finally you can't make someone be honest. They have to trust you and want to be honest with you.
    Homegirl 50 Posts: 10,794, Reputation: 2604
    Dating & Teen Expert

May 17, 2012, 07:16 AM
    This relationship is just full of manipulations and drama. Why would someone demand the password to your face book and why would you give it?
    What kind of relationship do you have where you love to argue?
    You two need to be away from each other.
    ommi_kosher Posts: 32, Reputation: -1

May 18, 2012, 03:43 PM
    You did the right thing he was probably going to start drama on your page and then you'll have to deal with what ever drama he has caused and for him to get mad like that over that he was no good he should be happy that other men were flirting with you that just means he was the lucky guy that won your heart he should have known that and came to talk to you outside of work with that issue I man your at work of course your going to be busy just try to talk to him make a mends if this doesn't help I'm sorry cause I'm like only in the 9Th grade

May 24, 2012, 10:28 PM
    Scott.. I totally agree with you... We should not.. But to show him that I trust him and in return I also need the same respect I did it...

Home Girl... I requested for a help from all , to do anything and make him slowly share about his feelings (of which he is uncomfortable with), not a suggestion on our relation...

Ommi... He is fine right now... I talked with him... Yet he stays silent..

Once again, I need a help to make him share his feelings... He has never ever shared anything about him to anyone other than his best friend.. He shares things with me also, but when it comes to "HIM" he doesn't.. He fears like before also people might do bad to him... And he don't want to loose me - reason is alos related to his past... He said he will tell me, but not now.. Yet every time, I see him, he is thinking about something...

That's why guys... I need your help in that.. to make him say things.. When he does I'm absolutely all right, even it makes us stay silent without a word... But the fear us when he doesn't :( :(

May 24, 2012, 10:39 PM
    P. S. : His best friend is no more...
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

May 25, 2012, 02:57 AM
    You can show trust in other ways. But if you want to be dumb about it, we can't stop you.

But I ask again, why is this in the Teens forum?

Feb 25, 2013, 08:55 AM
    Sorry for late response... I was out of country..

Yes, guys.. your responses did help.. I broke up with him! He begged a lot but I gave up on him!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Wisdom teeth agony [ 3 Answers ]

Hi I had all 4 wisdom teeth removed on Wednesday under GA and I have uncontrolable pain I have stitches but I was wondering if it was OK to use a topical anesthetic such as bongela to help I'm on panadiene forte for pain relief but I can't have another night without any sleep

Cartilage piercing still agony after 6 months? [ 0 Answers ]

I got my cartilage ay the top of my left ear pierced 6 months ago and it is still agony. Is this normal? It's very red and swollen and is very crusty. I have recently been taking very bad tension headaches and have a swollen ear drum on the left side. Do you think this could be because of my...

Mental agony [ 2 Answers ]

HI, I am wanting to get some advice, I have an adult daughter that since my grandson was born 7 years ago, has treated me like crap. She uses my grandson to hurt me, she refuses to let me see him if I do not follow what she wants, I am supposed to go along with everything she says and if I don't...

Periods in agony [ 2 Answers ]

Right where do I start its been 13months since I had a period I was referred to the infertility clinic at the hospital here in england as I want to try for baby number 2 my appointment was on Monday, I went they did a lot of tests taking swabs and things and told me to go for other tests so I...

View more questions Search