Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    skittles6004 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 16, 2012, 10:15 PM
    Soreness and a bump in vagina, very painful STD free... Help!
    I've been dating this guy for 3 and a half months. I got checked before this problem occurred and as well as during the time this problem has been happening.

Basically, after about a month and a half of dating, about 1 fourth of an inch INTO my vagina (right in the opening) I started experiencing soreness. The pain is SO bad that I cannot have sex. As soon as I can get his penis halfway in the pain stops though. But as he is entering me the pain is horrible. I got checked. For everything. Chlymydia gonnorhea, syphillis.. Herpes genital warts all of that. My doctor said I am "Definitely STD free" and asked me if my partner is on the larger side. It's true he is, and she thinks that is why I am having this problem she said I just look very irritated down there.
    The thing is I never had this problem with him before, just like a month or so after we started dating. It's been a month and a half and this problem is STILL occurring. I'm sick of it. My doctor gave me a cream to put ON my vagina but was not allowed to put IN my vagina, even though my issue is IN my vagina. So obviously this cream did not help. Duh. She also said to remain abstinent for 2 weeks. I stayed abstinent for close to a month, and me and my boyfriend tried it again and there was no improvement whatsoever.
    I've given myself an "exam" a few times. Sometimes it looks like I might be tearing a little in the opening (which is definitely the feeling I get, like I'm tearing inside) and sometimes I notice something that looks like a bump. With a mirror, I can never get close enough to see, but it kind of looks like a piece of my skin started tearing off and is just kind of hanging there. Kind of like when you bite or burn your mouth it gets kind of stringy. It also feels that way. But I cannot tell. The bump is very tiny and I have been told that this is not any std whatsoever. I decided to go to a third doctor tomorrow. So I'm hoping for an answer or like a cream to put on this!
    Can anyone suggest anything for me? A cream for vaginal tearing... An opinion on what this might be? Anything?
    indya Posts: 357, Reputation: 58

May 16, 2012, 10:41 PM
    How about taking a second opinion? From another doctor...
    skittles6004 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 16, 2012, 10:54 PM
    Well, Indya, if you would have read the last paragraph, you would know that I am going to a THIRD doctor tomorrow.
    cheynah sharney Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

May 17, 2012, 03:33 AM
    Just don't do anything without consulting doctor, okie.. because it is a very critical area and without knowing what is happening, its again highly risky to do anything... don't wry, with god's grace surely you would be cured soon.. :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Painful, bump thing on my inner thigh/vagina [ 1 Answers ]

I'm 16 and a virgin. Now, I do what most likely a lot of teens do-masturbate. Now, when I was... yeah know... I noticed that there's a bump on my... kind of inner thigh. But it's on my vagina. It hurts to touch it. I don't know what it is. Please help?

Std or what? HELP PLEASEEE bumps on vagina. [ 3 Answers ]

Okay so I am sexually active, and I had this intense rash around my vagina. And it was really bad and this nasty smell like cheese I had down there. Now the rash is gone and the smell but I still have like this thick white layer that stays stuck to my vagina and it won't go away and I have like...

Non STD vaginal bump? [ 0 Answers ]

I’ve only been with one guy and we were both virgins. We've been sleeping together for a couple of months and everything had been going fine, until recently I started getting yeast infections (or what I assume were yeast infections). I bought some over the counter medication and it worked the first...

My vagina lips are swollen, Could that be a sign of an STD? [ 4 Answers ]

My Vagina lips are swollen, they are hard and it hurts to walk, Could that be a sign of an STD?

Painful bump on vagina [ 1 Answers ]

I noticed I have a painful bump on my vagina and I'm scared. It hurts when I walk or when I try to sit down. What could it be?:confused:

View more questions Search