Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    cain1 Posts: 14, Reputation: 1

May 16, 2012, 09:52 PM
    Girlfriend says she needs some time, has to focus on her kids etc.
    It's complicated. I started talking to her in jan. Of this year. She was getting a divorce and still is. I use to be with her so we rekindled a old flame. Her husband was already engaged to another woman. What a ****. Anyway just recently she tells me she just needs some time and one of her kids is suffering because of the divorce which is about to be final. Says she has to learn how to walk on her own to feet and that we moved to fast. She was telling me she wanted me to move in next year and she loved and she does for sure and I do her. But how all the sudden does she need time. She told me through a text and has only contacted me through text in five days saying she is just getting herself together and focusing on her kids? I understand but to just cut me off after getting me to open my heart take and look after her.

May 16, 2012, 09:55 PM
    Is she being sincere or breaking it off with me because she feels bad after all I've done. We were high school sweethearts as well and we are both 30 now
    indya Posts: 357, Reputation: 58

May 16, 2012, 10:43 PM
    If she needs time, she need time. Respect her space. Going through a divorce is never easy, that too with kids involved.

May 16, 2012, 11:08 PM
    I agree but why me think things then back up. And to send me a text saying this with ( I hope you understand at the end) I think I deserve a phone call at least but hey there is really nothing I can do. Wonder if she is getting back with her ex? I never would have thought that in a million years. I'm just confused as to not call me or anything

May 16, 2012, 11:09 PM
    Well I asked many times before I opened up if she was sure she didn't need time and many other questions. Now I've opened myself up she decides she needs to be able to stand on her own first. And told me don't wait in her?

May 16, 2012, 11:14 PM
    The only reason I'm concerned is that her husband was engaged already and I just found out today that he broke it off with his fiancé last Tuesday. She told me she needs time for her kids Friday night. She says she isn't getting back with him ever so I haven't said anything about it but it's kind of suspicious.
    sheranudeep Posts: 12, Reputation: 1

May 17, 2012, 02:28 AM
    Be gentle otherwise you might get divorce before you even marry her .

May 17, 2012, 07:50 PM
    Thanks

May 17, 2012, 09:09 PM
    Update : **** er, just texted me and said she just can't be with me right now. Has to focus on kids. Should have thought about that back in January. Never again friends, never again

May 17, 2012, 09:11 PM
    She should have thought about that before convincing me she wants to get married and me move out my house abd in with her. I sold my ****ibg house and all, good god

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Confused with my girlfriend giving me hard time for space and time situation.. [ 28 Answers ]

Hi my name is Glenn, and I've been with my girlfriend for 4 years and 2 months but we broke up its been 4 months for the reason that she stop calling or texting me for 2 weeks and I jump into conclusion that she have been cheating in that span of time so I broke up with her, but then I realize I...

Girlfriend wants to put her kids first and my kids last [ 4 Answers ]

I am having a problem that I am always left in trouble from my girlfriend. My girlfriend has 2 kids 5 and 10 years old. My kids are 15 and 18 years old. I work at a job were I can spend 1 day with each on the weekend. I do see my girlfriend during the week just us. I spend Saturday with my kids...

My neighbour moan all the time about my kids no matter what time of day if they play [ 2 Answers ]

When my kids play my neighbour moans when they are at the front of our house and at the back and even when they are in there own house they even tried to get the sociel services on to us its getting to the point that my kids don't play because he only comes around kicking off

My girlfriend and I broke up to focus on school and I don't know how to act around her [ 8 Answers ]

My girlfriend and I were together for the last month of school and had a ldr relationship for the summer(we lived 3 hours away). Everything was going great- we talked and texted all the time,visited each other and she even came to my family vacation. Then she started having a really bad...

How to make kids focus [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I am Hema.I have 6 years old son in 1st grade.I repeatedly get complaint from his teacher that he is not able to focus at school.I consulted a Neuro Pediatrician,who said that my son has no problems but in a school environment he is not able to focus. Please advice me on how to make him focus...

View more questions Search