Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    daly Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 24, 2007, 10:28 PM
    How could I get pregnant?
    :confused: Me and my husband been trying for 2 yrs to have kids and I haven't had any kids. I get my pms once a month . How could I get pregnant.
    JoeCanada76 Posts: 6,669, Reputation: 1707
    Uber Member

Feb 24, 2007, 10:38 PM
    There is many things that can increase your chanches of getting pregnant.

First one that I want to mention off hand is that stress has been seen as something that can actually prevent pregnancy from happening.

If it has been this long it is best to seek fertility counseling getting both partners checked out. Just to make sure things are fine with both of you. Go to your family doctor and request that you want this to be done.

Joe
    AKaeTrue Posts: 1,599, Reputation: 272
    Ultra Member

Feb 24, 2007, 11:03 PM
    I agree with Joe about speaking to your doctor.
    I hope I can offer a little comfort to you though...
    Without any birth control methods my husband and I conceived my first child after a year of trying. Then, still without using birth control, I conceived my second child a little over two years later in the same month that I got pregnant with my first. They actually had the same due date and their birthdays are only a day apart... The same goes for my brother and I, our birth days are 2 years and a day apart... Sometimes it just takes longer when nothing is actually preventing a pregnancy from accuring...
    I wish you the best of luck...
    Kae
    baal12 Posts: 35, Reputation: 0

Feb 25, 2007, 01:23 PM
    I am one year, 4 days younger than my sister, and our little brother is only8eays 1 1/2 months younger than us.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

When did I get pregnant [ 2 Answers ]

If my last period was September 9th 2006 when did I get pregnant if I am 22 weeks along

Is she pregnant? HELP! [ 2 Answers ]

:eek: I found a cat and took her home. How do you tell if she has already had kittens or if she is pregnant? She's very mal-nurished but she has large nipples hanging.

May b Pregnant [ 4 Answers ]

My mini dachund may be pregnant. I know all well about the false pregnancy but it seems to be going a little far to be false. I am making a vet appointment but I'm inquiring if anyone may be of some help or comfort. Her appetite is increasing nipples not swollen or lactating but very cuddly wanting...

View more questions Search