Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    godtcrc Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 16, 2012, 02:59 PM
    I have a 24x12x52 pool and is un level
    I have a 24x12x52 above ground pool and it was fine last year but this year it is unlevel by 2 1/2 to 3 inch and I was wonder if it had a good chance of making it through the summer. I ain't worried about future damage because this is the last year we r using it cause we r putting in a underground next year

Check out some similar questions!

Level pool [ 3 Answers ]

My pool is out by 3/4 of an inch according to the disighn on the liner but when I put a stick in and measure the depth its perfect all around the pool what's my problem is my pool out of level or is it just my liner it's a 18 round 52 in deep

Above Ground Pool Not Level [ 1 Answers ]

We are in the process of installing our 15 x 30 x 52 oval above ground pool. We have just put the wall up. We spent many hours trying to get it level and thought it was almost perfect... until we put the wall up and now we can tell that in some places it is off about an inch and one area is off...

Pool not level [ 2 Answers ]

From a poster named Gidson sent to my e-mail address. I just purchased a 14'X42" metal frame pool and we tried to level the pool as best we could in our small back yard. After the pool was filled most of the water went to one side. We are about 1/4 water less that does not cover the pump holes...

How to level a pool [ 3 Answers ]

I have an 18' above ground pool. The type with the single blow up circle on top. I'm having trouble getting it level. These pools can be somewhat dangerous if they collapse. Can you please help? I'm getting so much advice from neighbors and all that I don't know what to do. Thank you

New pool Different water level [ 1 Answers ]

I purchased an above ground 28 ft pool and had it installed last year. This year the water level on one side is 6-7 inches shallower than the other. If you were standing near the intake for the filter and the water was up to your chest the level directly across would be around the belly...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.