Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    HKTSVN16 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 16, 2012, 02:35 PM
    Middle school
    Hey so next year I'll be in 7th grade and need some help with cute new hairstyles(I have waist length hair) and some stores that has cute and cheap clothing. I go to love culture, aeropostale, hot topic, and others but yeaa.. so please help with that? Thank you!
    DoulaLC Posts: 10,488, Reputation: 1952
    Uber Member

May 16, 2012, 02:44 PM
    If you like the fashions you are seeing in the stores you already go to, then stick with what you like. Some people find great clothes, for little money, in consignment stores. You may have something like a Brand Name Gently Used Clothing - Plato's Closet near you, as one example.

Check out some magazines to get ideas of the latest hair styles. Many people will find pictures of a celebrity or two whose hair style they like. The stylist can help you decide what sort will actually work with your hair texture... and keep in mind just how much time do you really want to have to devote to your hair each day! Just be aware that if you go too trendy, it may change on you before you are able to make a change yourself! Also, some cuts or styles will require frequent visits for trims to keep them looking their best.

You may want to keep things simple at first. Quick and easy, and versatile. A bit shorter can give you more body and movement, but long enough where you can still put it up or pull it back if you want to.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How can I skip a grade in middle school to go to high school by taking a test online? [ 10 Answers ]

How can I skip a grade in middle school to go to high school by taking a test online?

Is is a poll for any middle school or high school kids about drugs? [ 6 Answers ]

What kind of drugs are being sold at your schools? How easy is it to get? Where are you from? This is a seriouse question I'm curiouse to no if it matters where you are from or if all schools are alike...

Middle school [ 11 Answers ]

Hi, I am starting middle school and I am so worried I have a lot of questions so I will shoot them. How do you get in detention? What is study hall? How will you get to class if your class is on one side of the school and your locker is on the other, and you promised your friend that you would talk...

Middle school [ 2 Answers ]

How long do you have between each class? And do I have a break at the end or something?:confused:

Middle school [ 7 Answers ]

I want to know what middle school is like I'm starting aug 27 and the coutsler said we don't have lockers. Help :confused:

View more questions Search