Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Foil Posts: 178, Reputation: 4

May 16, 2012, 02:23 PM
    What is the proper Honda coolant for a 2002 Honda Accord EX V-6?
    Is there a Honda coolant that is already mixed so I don't have to do the 50/50 mix with distilled water?
    What is the proper Honda coolant for a 2002 Honda Accord EX V-6?
    TxGreaseMonkey Posts: 16,761, Reputation: 5597
    Uber Member

May 16, 2012, 05:56 PM
    Use Zerex Asian Vehicle Antifreeze Coolant. It's silicate free, phosphated HOAT Chemistry specified by Asian vehicles.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

My Honda Accord is overheating and its not receiving engine coolant [ 2 Answers ]

My car is a honda accord 1992 and the engine is not receiving engine coolant but at the same time it is spitting it out from the reservoir

1993 honda accord wagon losing coolant [ 1 Answers ]

1993 honda accord wagon 2.2 liter. Loses coolant when my wife runs her mail route. Temperature gauge goes up when she stops but goes back to normal when running. Does not lose fluid under normal driving only on stop and go mail route. Usually takes 1-2 quarts to fill it. This condition has been...

1992 Honda Accord losing coolant [ 3 Answers ]

Hello all, I have a 1992 Honda Accord EX 4dr that is losing a ton of fluid from the passenger side of the motor toward the wheel well. I just installed a new radiator and lower radiator hose and thought that I had fixed the problem. Came out of my house today and found a puddle under the car....

1992 Honda Accord LX - Losing Coolant, but Can't Find Leak! [ 3 Answers ]

Again I have a problem with my Honda Accord. In spring 2009 I plan to replace this car, but I have to keep it running until then. For a couple of months now, this car has been losing coolant. However, we have not been able to locate a leak. I have not found any coolant or water in the oil, nor the...

93 Honda Accord Electric Coolant Fans Not Coming On [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, The electric coolant fans in my 1993 Honda Accord (automatic, 4cyl.) are not coming on. I'm pretty sure it's not the fuse or relay. Any ideas? Thanks in advance for any help. Jodi

View more questions Search