Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jacob41211 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 16, 2012, 10:00 AM
    Grants for money to pay bills
    I'm so far in debt and I'm a convicted felon and can't get a job. I woukld love to get a grant to help paying my bills off.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

May 16, 2012, 12:13 PM
    Ok, I have stopped laughing now. Free money ? I am sorry there is no such thing, here may be some grants to got to school, for research, for a non profit program to help felons person, but no agency is going to give you money just to pay your bills.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Need help to pay bills [ 3 Answers ]

My fiancé and I are both not working, he is laid off (over 1 month) and hasn't received his first unemployment check, and I lost my job because I am attending college (nursing school) and my employer could no longer work with my school schedule. We have had zero money come in over the last 6 weeks...

Know of any grants to pay existing medical bills? [ 1 Answers ]

I've been sick with a several serious conditions since 2003. On medicare and racked up lots of medical co-pay bills. Does anyone know of government or charitable help in paying these bills. I've seen it written that grants are available but have not seen any specifics.

Grants for a home and bills [ 1 Answers ]

I am newly released from prison and trying to make a life for myself are there any grants that may be able to get a home and help me with my bills

Who should pay the bills? [ 5 Answers ]

I am not sure if I should post this issue here, if not, please advice. Any feedback will be appreciated. We are in Washington State. On December 18th night, we found our toilet was leaking from the bottom of the bowl and flooded in the bathroom. We put some newspapers and the towels to stop...

How do I pay her bills? [ 9 Answers ]

My mother-in-law passed away last month and I was a signer on a $23,000 cd. Now, what do I do with the money so that I can pay her bills until the estate is all settled. Right now, it's in my checking account under another account number for tracking purposes, paying zero interest (I wasn't sure if...

View more questions Search