Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    5mamamia11 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 16, 2012, 08:46 AM
    Need someone to speak with about the necessity of dental scaling
    The dentist recommended Scaling and Root Planning on the upper and lower molars.I feel the gums have not receded and the teeth feel firm and have never bothered me.Is the procedure really necessary ?

Check out some similar questions!

Teeth scraping/scaling [ 5 Answers ]

My groomer said she was having a clinic in a couple months for teeth cleaning. She said the dog doesn't have to be put under, they just scrape or scale the teeth for $110.00 a piece. Wouldn't that be painful for them:confused: Both of my pups have not had their teeth cleaned before, but I do...

Dental work inexpensive at Dental Schools? [ 1 Answers ]

In the Raleigh-Cary area, do any of the Dental Schools offer inexpensive routine care for seniors on a tight budget? Thank you, Bob

Cubes and Scaling [ 1 Answers ]

A cube 10 cm on a side is cut into cubes 5 cm on a side. (a) How many cubes result? (b) What is the surface area of original cube? What is the total surface area of smaller cubes? What is the ratio of surface areas? (c) Find the surface to volume ratio of the original cube. Find the surface...

Scaling and Root Planing [ 5 Answers ]

When I went to have crown work done, a temporary dental hygenist stated that I needed to deep cleaning. So, I went today and was told the new dental hygenist would be doing scaling and root planing. I expected it to be more than just a cleaning. I was there for about an hour, but much of the time...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.