Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Hope4More Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 16, 2012, 07:10 AM
    10 days late negative HPT.. need HELP
    I have had 5 pregnancies. 1st was an early miscarraige, 2nd resulted in the birth of my son followed by 3 miscarraiges. The last loss was 8 months ago. Since then my cycle returned to normal 26-27 days. I am currently 10 days late and tested negative on an HPT. I have been experiencing sore/tender breasts and let down reflex , frequent head aches and mild round ligament pain. I feel the same as I did with all my pregnancies. I was wondering if it is still possible that I am pregnant.

Check out some similar questions!

13 days late negative hpt [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I'm 26 years old and had a tubal litigation in July of 2009 after my second child. My last period was February 28th. I am now 13 days late for my period. I took a hpt yesterday afternoon and it was negative. Could I still be pregnant? Any advice?

3 days late and - Hpt [ 1 Answers ]

I'm three days late on my period, I took a hpt the day after my missed period and it came back negative.. I keep having these on and off cramps like I'm getting my period but it never comes.my husband did ejaculate in me last month so that is why I think there may be a possibility that I'm...

10 days late 3 negative pregnancy test.. [ 4 Answers ]

Ok my situation is I'm 10 days late last period was 10-18-11.. I haven't always been regular only would get it 2/3 times ayearsince getting it the first tine at age 12.. I'm now 33 have Been getting it every 28 to 30 ddays for the last year and a half.. does anyone think I could srill be pregfos or...

3 days late but also 3 negative hpt? [ 4 Answers ]

Hi you I had a second silent misscarrage 22/11/07 all went bk to normal quickly. We do also already have children but me and my partner are trying to conceive again. My periods are regular every month with out fail. Apart from this month as I've no signs of my period. Over the past week or 2 I've...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.