Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    anitha95 Posts: 18, Reputation: 2

May 16, 2012, 05:24 AM
    URGENT : One month termination notice .
    Yesterday my friend was given a one month termination notice for poor performance .
    They will watch him for a month and terminate him if he didn't hit the target that the bottom line. His project manger and Office HR was in the room discussing this.
    Will they terminate him if he didn't hit the target ?
    Or this is an action plan to improve his performance ? How they do it inside HR ?

Please Please some one answer...
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

May 16, 2012, 05:30 AM
    Well it all seems pretty cut and dried, either he performs as they expect or he's out.
    Plain and simple.
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

May 16, 2012, 05:34 AM
    I'm not sure why you don't understand this. Either he improves or he's fired. What's so hard to understand?
    anitha95 Posts: 18, Reputation: 2

May 16, 2012, 05:57 AM
    This thing is , He volunteered for a resignation but his PM said not to do that and asked him to think about it . Seemed not interested in his resignation.
    Secondly , They didn't warn him before this notice , will a company will lose a resource that simply ?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Landlord Requiring 2 month Vacating Notice on 3 month (month to month) lease [ 21 Answers ]

I am in a situation and am in need of some advice. I am currently renting an apartment in Minneapolis. I am doing an internship which only requires me to live here for 3 Months. I signed a lease with a complex on a month to month basis. I planned to Move out at the end of April, so on march 1 I...

Upstate NY Month to Month lease termination- Prorated rent after 1st of next month? [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, As a month to month renter in Rochester, NY (outside the city) with no lease, I gave notice on June 3 that I would be moving out on July 1. My landlord proceeded to tell me that I would be responsible for the ENTIRE month of July's rent, even though my 30 day notice would take me to the...

Is it common to have a 2 month notice to vacate on a month to month lease? [ 2 Answers ]

Can my landlord require me to give a 2 months notice to vacate even though my lease is month to month? It was in the lease which was originally a 1 year lease which after the year, change to month to month. I can see giving 60 days with the year lease, but not on a month to month.

Termination of month-to-month lease FLORIDA [ 2 Answers ]

I need to terminate a month-to-month lease in Florida. I know I have to provide a 30 written notice. My questions are as follows. Do I have to give the 30 day notice to the tenant prior to the beginning of the new month's term? Do I have to state the date the premises must be vacated by?...

Notice of Termination for Month To Month tenancy - Virginia [ 22 Answers ]

Hello all, We have been renting this unit from a landlord who is giving us a bit of trouble. We signed the lease on June 2006 and the lease ended on June 2007 so now it’s month-to-month. On March 31, 2007 the landlord sent us a greeting card that the rent will not be raised. Here are her...

View more questions Search