Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sewingnut Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 15, 2012, 11:05 PM
    Domestic sewing machine model 69 that needs a plate cpver for the bobbin area.
    Does anyone know where I can get parts for my domestic model 69?

Check out some similar questions!

We have a 1949 Westinghouse electric 'the free' Long bobbin rotary sewing machine. [ 0 Answers ]

We have a 1949 Westinghouse electric 'the free' Long bobbin rotary sewing machine that has been in a garage for some fifteen years. The outside itself needs some work, but we will clean the dust aand cobwebs off. Any idea on how much this is worth?

Bobbin in Singer Sewing Machine Zig-Zag Model 413 [ 3 Answers ]

Hi... Every time I try to put the bobbin in and thread the needle in my sewing machine, it gets jammed and makes clunky noises. Can somebody give me detailed instructions from threading the needle, to winding the bobbin, to getting everything in place? Thanks,, :p

Domestic sewing machine model 6101 [ 0 Answers ]

No pedal, has light, cabinet needs attention, not sure about other parts. Does turn. Found at second hand store for $24.99. Should I go back and get it?

Threading Sewing machine bobbin [ 1 Answers ]

I have a Singer machine, model 457, and I need to know how to thread the bobbin. Thank you.

Singer Sewing machine bobbin won't pick up? [ 2 Answers ]

My wife was sewing and needle broke and she installed a new needle and machine wouldn't pick up thread! It is Model # 457 made in and about 1969. Please help? Thanks, CL

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.