Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Vaehs03 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 15, 2012, 09:17 PM
    10 days late, all the pre-menstrual symptoms are there but still no AF!
    I usually get my period every 28-30days. This month it hasn't come yet. I thought it may have been because I had to take Metronidazole but I started that on the 13th, AF was due on the 5th-6th.
    I didn't really worry about it because I haven't had sex since before my lats period. I had sex a few hours before I got my last period (7th-11th April was my last period) So I don't think its because I'm pregnant!
    I have all the pre-menstrual symptoms, eg:
    Dull aches
    That weird sensation down there
    Tender breasts
    Increased appetite
    Gassy
    Those are all the things I get a day or two before AF comes to visit. I wasn't worried about anything before I realized I was over a week late. My diet is the same, Im getting my normal amount of sleep and I've been basically healthier then normal so nothing alarming there.

I don't want to waste my time seeing a doc if my period is just OFF this month so any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!

Check out some similar questions!

2 months late menstrual 6 negative pregnancy test and no symptoms feel? [ 12 Answers ]

I'am 2 months late menstrual 6 negative pregnancy test and no symptoms feel? But I didn't yet go to the doctor for the check up.. because I'am afraid. And one thing more I don't like yet to become pregnant.

5 days late and pergnancy symptoms [ 1 Answers ]

My period is 5 days late and I have symptoms such as tender swollen breasts, very mild cramping, sore lower back and constipation. Did a HPT yesterday and it was negative but still no period. Any advice?

10 days late--no period/symptoms [ 1 Answers ]

My period is 10 days late. I have done 3 pregnancy tests, all with first a.m. urine, that have been negative. I have not had any nausea or breast tenderness. However, I did spot lightly on the day my period was due. I am normally regular,have not changed my level of activity, been dieting, or...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.