Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ckupsis Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 15, 2012, 08:51 PM
    I have a Panasonic TC-L37X1 I don
    [/I am not able to get any sound from the TV when I am on internet. I recently signed up to Century Link. I am using the TV as my monitor. It keeps telling me I have no sound hooked up. I have the main cable going in from the modem to the TV. On my previous monitor there was a separate cable to hook in as well The TV doesn't have this. It was a light green colored tip on the cord.
    What can I do to get sound? Do I need to get extra speakers?

Check out some similar questions!

Registering Panasonic Cordless phone to a base of another Panasonic phone [ 0 Answers ]

Here is the situation I have cordless phone at home which is Panasonic KX-TCA115CX B this is fully functional I also have a part of a newer phone which is Panasonic KX-TGA361BX S with its charger Panasonic PNLC1001WA without having the base station I would like to register the phone that don't...

I don`t know what to do [ 4 Answers ]

Hey everybody, I know that the following text will sound like bullsh*t to you but I just need some advice.. I have been with this girl for 6 months and past 3 have been very painful... I know that I love her but I don't know that does she love me back even if she tells it is kind of hard for me to...

Don' know what to do [ 2 Answers ]

Met this man in Nov2006. We went out on a date 3 times. Last date he told me that his Ex girlfriend of 5 years wanted to see him again. He told me he was confused and he was Going to try it again. I wished him luck and thanked him for his honesty. Easter 2007 He called me and wished me a nice...

Don [ 1 Answers ]

I accidentally selected the hibernate option to close down my computer and now I canīt get back to the standard shut down option. I go to "start" and click "close down" and the screen blinks but does nothing. The small window with the various close down options doesnīt appear. How do I get thaty...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.