Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    whiteroses90 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 15, 2012, 07:51 PM
    Chevrolet salesperson training
    How do you get training to become sales person for a chevrolet /ford/dodge company? Do you have to go to college or is there another way like a basic training course you can do? And how can I apply for it? Thank you.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

May 15, 2012, 08:39 PM
    Do you want to sale cars at the dealership ? And sell cars to people. It is a tough job, pay is normally on commission, and you can go with no pay at times.

Most dealerships have their own in house training, most larger dealerships will want most sales people to have some sales experience either at smaller car lots, used car lots and/or other sales fields.

Many want a college degree to have a better educated sales person, but it is not always required. Again, dealerships are individual owned, Ford or Chevy and so on don't own them, they are owned by people who merely have bought the right to sale the cars.

There are jobs working for Food or Chevy, often regional managers or regional "sales" people, who will call on the dealerships, help them with sales management or numbers, deal with customer issues that can not , ( or is not) handled at local level.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Commercial Cleaner looking to finally hire a salesperson. [ 9 Answers ]

We are finally looking to take the next step in out operations, and hire a salesperson to generate leads and close on some deals. How much would be fair to pay this person on a weekly or monthly basis? We were going to give them straight commissions, with a small stipend to cover some costs (gas,...

How to be a successful security guard salesperson? [ 2 Answers ]

How to be a successful security guard salesperson in multiple states Maryland dc and va

Commercial Cleaner looking to hire a salesperson. [ 5 Answers ]

Where is a good place to post a job for a tenured salesperson? I know of Backpage and Craigslist, but no leads. Any suggestions?

What should I pay a landscaping salesperson [ 1 Answers ]

I would like to hire a Landscaping & Snow Removal salesperson. What should I pay as a base? What % should I pay ? On net profit or gross sales? Expenses? Benefits?

How do I track sales on website order form sent by commission salesperson? [ 2 Answers ]

I have a proposal with a company in front of me, and need some technical info so that if I hand this customer an easy solution to their objection, I might make them say YES to my proposal. They currently have a web-ordering page set up for their customers to fill in their mailing address, etc....

View more questions Search