Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    purder Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 15, 2012, 04:16 PM
    Exxon pre-employment background check
    I am in the drug test/ back ground check partion of Exxon chem employement. I have no record. I do have "3" warrarnts, 1 tail light out, 2 expired inspection sticker. Now I am very uneasy about this. I did not even think about these when back ground check was mentioned. I assumed more criminal than non-moving violations, non-payed ones. Will this affect me and to what extent. Will I be able to clear them then let them know, will they hamper me from future employement with other plants?

Thanks, Derek-

Check out some similar questions!

Pending felony charges and pre-employment background checks [ 15 Answers ]

I'm asking for my husband. In late May of this yr, he was set up by a "friend" and charged with Delivery of a controlled substance PG1 (Over 4 and under 200 grams). He was arrested and spent a day and a half in the county jail before I bailed him out, which he is currently on. His lawyer is...

Pre-employment background check [ 2 Answers ]

Will A Felony Arrest/charge Show Up On A Pre-employment Background Check ? I Live In The State Of Georgia And Do Not Know What Most Background Checks Show. I Gave A Co-worker A Ride Home Little Did I Know She Had More On Her Person Than Just Her Purse. Thanks For Your Answers.

Will a judgement for back child support show up on a pre-employment background check? [ 0 Answers ]

I have been job hunting for quite some time now, and I have had a few interviews, but no offers. The only thing that I think might be holding me back is that I have a judgement for back child support. The money is getting paid, I'm not making any excuses. Could this be showing up in my...

Pre-employment Background/drug test [ 3 Answers ]

I interviewed and was quickly offered a position at a company. Everything went very quickly (almost too good to be true) with only one interview and then offered the position. After excepting the position I was emailed the accceptance papers which asked me to sign them and start work the following...

Pre-Employment Background Checks - Military Records [ 1 Answers ]

I was honorably disharged from the Army, but I had an Art 15 (Non-Judicial Punishment) for "Illegal Use f Hallucinogen". NJPs are an administrative action OUTSIDE of the legal system. It is not a misdemeanor, nor is it a felony. It is a mechanism whereby the military can punish its own without...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.