Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    AnnaChie Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 15, 2012, 03:11 PM
    Please correct the errors here. [French language]
    Guillame a acheté un blouson, mais il veut l'echanger parce qu'il y a une tache de chocolatsur la manche. Le vendeur demande à Guillame sa carte d'identité. Puis il va chercher un autre blouson. Mais il n'y a plus de blouson de la meme couleur. Le vendeur propose alors à Guillame un blouson marron foncé ou une veste bleue. Guillame choisit le blouson marron foncé.

Thank you.

Check out some similar questions!

Help, I need to Correct an Unadjusted Trial Balance due to errors. It's confusing me [ 3 Answers ]

cash-19,000(debit) accounts receivable-34,100(debit) supplies-4,464(debit) prepaid insurance-4,800(debit) equipment-108,000(debit) notes payable-45,000(credit) accounts payable-9,650(credit) capital stock-40,000(credit) retained earnings-29,400(credit) dividends-23,500(debit)

Does the French language use an umlaut? [ 1 Answers ]

Is the umlaut used in the French Language? Is it a distorted circumflex?

How to correct errors on trial balance [ 2 Answers ]

OK. So I've done an unadjusted trial balance, but when I totaled up my debit and credit balances. I was 50 dollars off. And the only thing that I could think that I messed up on was when I recorded the sales commission transaction that was paid with cash. I did it as a credit to the sales...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.