Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    juicypiinkxx Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 15, 2012, 12:17 PM
    Bleached hair dyed dark brown now wanting bleached hair again
    I had my hair bleached a lot A LOT last year, this January I got my hair professionally dyed Dark brown. I used color oops and it's now a light brown. Would I be able to bleach my hair without it falling out?
    cbarajas411 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

May 15, 2012, 12:27 PM
    It might be stringy.but I have bleached my hair after using.oops it didn't fall of but it felt stringy and streachy

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Bleached hair, dyed light brown. How do I get back to blonde? [ 2 Answers ]

I bleached my hair about 2 months ago and decided to dye it a light brown color thinking that it would turn the bleach to just a darker blonde. Turns out my hair is a gray-ish green color. I just used a box color so there was no filler or toner used and my hair is already very damaged. Is there any...

Bleached hair, dyed blonde, want to go back light brown, help! [ 1 Answers ]

For the last 5 years I've been colouring my hair blonde. November I dyed it light brown which really suited me. Today, missing the blonde locks, I bleached it on a whim and dyed it lightest ash blonde... It is now an odd orange colour and want to recolour it brown. Will my hair turn a strange shade...

I have bleached hair wanting to grow it out but my roots are really dark, [ 3 Answers ]

I have bleached hair wanting to grow it out but my roots are really dark and stand out so much, I have read that if you want to dye bleached hair brown first of all you have to dye it red and then put the brown on while still damp so it doesn't go green, but will my roots go a dif colour than the...

View more questions Search