Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Jo Anderson Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

May 15, 2012, 06:06 AM
    Why do I have 36" hips and 28" waist as a boy?
    I'm a boy with girlish figure. I have never used hormones, but now I can't find clothes that fit me. My chest/breasts/bust is 34". What to do? How to dress?
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

May 15, 2012, 06:15 AM
    How old are you?

May 15, 2012, 06:20 AM
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

May 15, 2012, 06:49 AM
    You don't have to have those measurements. Why not bulk up with help from a personal trainer; buy cloths that fit from a reputable store where you receive qualified help on what fits.

Oct 5, 2012, 01:41 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by tickle View Post
    You don't have to have those measurements. Why not bulk up with help from a personal trainer; buy cloths that fit from a reputable store where you receive qualified help on what fits.
    I do work out.
    Expert

Oct 5, 2012, 05:20 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Jo Anderson View Post
    I do work out.
    You are just getting around now to commenting on our answers, six months after ! Why did you bother asking if you were just not interested enough to carry on the dialogue to solve your problem ? So how has your physique changed in six months?

Your general appearance is basically in your genes, which may never change. Bone structure is just that, bone structure, but like I stated in my original post, clothes make the difference essentially.

Oct 5, 2012, 09:08 AM
    I'm interested, but I confess that I have discussed with others too and you didn't give an actual question. I'm sorry anyhow.

I have had a birthday and I'm now 18. My measurements seems to have changed a bit.
    I seem to have a bust now and as some say I'm a 34" with an A cup now, probably boy boobs. My waist has shrunk to almost 26" and hips closer to 38".

I swim and go running a lot.
    Expert

Oct 5, 2012, 09:47 AM
    I did ask an actual question. I asked how your physique had changed in six months and you answered it.

Boy boobs, come on, what do you think we are anyway completely clueless?

Tick

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Collector's Guild LTD, NY- "original etching" "Pour Roby" Picasso "Star Scene" J Moro [ 0 Answers ]

Both pictures have stickers on the back stating with a "certification seal" that the Picasso is a original etching and the Joan Miro is a lithograph. Moro looks real to me but I can't take the frames off to feel if the paint is real or maybe I don't know what a lithograph should feel like just a...

"Form" placed in "Microsoft Access" can be accessed from a "Button" in "VB.Net" App [ 1 Answers ]

Hi All, Actually, I'm not very well in programming but a task is assigned to me related to .Net. Basically, there is a database in Microsoft Access. I have made forms in it which are based on queries to retrieve required results. I have also made graph of it. Now, I have to merge this...

Oscar De La Hoya "Golden Boy" vs Floyd "Money" Mayweather Part 2 [ 1 Answers ]

Who would win between these 2. Oscar De La Hoya "Golden Boy" vs Floyd "Money" Mayweather Part 2 My vote is for Oscar to win this time by unanamous decision.

"Things I have done to show my boy friend/husband I love him" Do this for the guys? [ 1 Answers ]

Lots of guys writing who are in a fog and confusion about his relationship with his girl friend/wife. How about you girls/wives sharing what you have done to show your love for your guy.

View more questions Search