Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    aeronut170 Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

May 15, 2012, 05:26 AM
    What is the best product for leaky gutters?
    The corners of my rain gutters leak, what is the best product and way to fix this problem?
    ballengerb1 Posts: 27,378, Reputation: 2280
    Home Repair & Remodeling Expert

May 15, 2012, 06:57 AM
    Products like Flex Seal™ Liquid Rubber Sealant Coating - Aerosol Can - Bed Bath & Beyond work well. You can also buy this at Menards for $5 and not pay shipping.
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

May 16, 2012, 04:49 AM
    HD carries a Rustoleum product for gutters.
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

May 16, 2012, 04:52 AM
    I just used flex seal and it worked great

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Gutters: What to Look For? [ 7 Answers ]

I want to fit gutters on my house. Presently, the house has only a drip edge. But with a new roof and paint job just completed, I think adding gutters, (south FL location; lots of rain), is a wise move. Never having done this before, can someone point me in the right direction? What's good,...

No gutters [ 1 Answers ]

None of the houses in my neighborhood or the surrounding ones have gutters and we can't really afford them either. But when it rains the water runs off my house in this one spot and POOLS there. Any suggestions for keeping my flower bed from turning into a pond?

How much for new gutters? [ 2 Answers ]

I live on the Texas Gulf Coast near Houston. I am wanting to have rain gutters installed. What is the average rate per linear foot for aluminum gutters installed. Thanks MHGINCT:

Gutters or no gutters [ 4 Answers ]

I don't have them now but I want them because during heavy rain.. water seeps into basement and sump pump gets rid of it... I want to cut down on water seepage but I cannot afford to repair basement at this moment... will gutters be OK and how do I protect them from ice and snow come winter?I live...

Gutters [ 1 Answers ]

I need help selecting a "gutter guard" product. Do they really work, or do they just slow down the build-up? Which works best? My open gutters get full of debris, but I can easily clean them with a leaf blower. The guard systems have to have openings for water, and it seems like they may trap...

View more questions Search