Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    rmanchess Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 15, 2012, 04:55 AM
    How to start a personal fundraiser
    In Dec. 2011, I had surgery and had my colon 75% removed, it was discovered I have colon and liver cancer. I am in aggressive chemo and have no insurance and no income,how do I or can I start a fundraiser to help with medical and rent/utilities and food?

Check out some similar questions!

Fundraiser and charity [ 1 Answers ]

I want to know on how coul I do my own fundraiser and charity on the hunger and the poor?:od

Personal fundraiser [ 1 Answers ]

I am a single parent to my high school daughter, she is wanting to be in cheerleading. I went to the meeting last night only to find out they have no scholarship programs or fundraisers for people who can not afford it its over 1600. For her to be a cheerleader. While this my not be significant to...

Personal fundraiser for child education [ 3 Answers ]

Do I need to claim funds received for personal fundraiser for daughter ?

Landlord having personal problems, advised to start looking for a new place? [ 4 Answers ]

Central NJ------> married couple with a 5month old who resides in a two family house, our apartment is rented. My landlord has been with the mother of his kids for a long time, Needless to say, the landlord had a argument with his girl and she put a restraining order on him. She resides with him....

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.