Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sandmanwood Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 24, 2007, 06:28 PM
    Looking for a title to a movie
    Im looking for a title of a movie. It was similar to the forgotten one but on this movie they were stealing peoples identity by computer programs. Can you help me with this title please?
    kristenhi Posts: 6, Reputation: 2

Feb 24, 2007, 10:13 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by sandmanwood
    Im looking for a title of a movie. it was simular to the forgotten one but on this movie they were stealing peoples identity by computer programs. Can you help me with this title please?
    Try netrisk. This movie was a 90 film that stole Sandra Bullock's identity, there is also the Bourne Supremacy.
    bpbcc1 Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Feb 25, 2007, 10:34 PM
    Im looking for a title of a movie. it was simular to the forgotten one but on this movie they were stealing peoples identity by computer programs. Can you help me with this title please?
    Sandra Bullock starred in The Net in 1995 about identity theft.
    sandmanwood Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 25, 2007, 11:46 PM
    Thank you for the reply but unfortunately neither of those movies were the right one. This one they erase their memory and try to erase the fact that they had a child also
    kristenhi Posts: 6, Reputation: 2

Feb 26, 2007, 05:14 PM
    Try the forgotten... aliens take children away and erase them from their parents memories.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Very Very Vague Description of 80's Children Movie... Need movie title [ 8 Answers ]

Ok there's probably no hope here but I'll try anyway... There is a movie I watched when I was very young and would like to get a hold of it. It was in the mid 80's when I watched it but the movie could have been made in the 70's sometime. Pretty much the only part I can remember is these...

Movie Title Help? 80's Movie? [ 6 Answers ]

Hello All. I need help with the title of a movie I remember from when I was younger. I think the movie was made in the 80's, but possibly early 90's. The main character was a man who came back to earth to help the son of a woman who he loved. She is now married and has a son in High School. I...

Need old movie title [ 1 Answers ]

?? My friend from South Korea says she remembers watching an old movie with her mother when she was a child. She thinks the name of it is a purple wildflower. She says it was a love story and starred an Italian male singer/actor. (The movie was an American movie.) I've been online...

Anyone know this movie title? [ 1 Answers ]

I have been trying to remember the title of this movie forever. I believe it is early 80's, could be middle to late 70's. All I can remember is that it was about this young girl who was held captive by someone. The girl had dreams I believe about a dead person down in a pit. Later, she...

Looking for old movie title [ 2 Answers ]

There was a movie I saw when I was little. Possible early 70's. There was a swarm of fire bugs? I can remember a woman talking on the telephone and her ear got burned because the bugs had invaded the telephone. I remember a car burning with it's occupants because they came through the tailpipe. At...

View more questions Search