Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Drac007 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 15, 2012, 01:38 AM
    Looking for the title of a Puppet children's short film 1979, 1980
    I've been searching for ages for the title of a children's puppet short film and really hope someone can help from this forum.
    The short film was shown in 1979, 1980 perhaps 81 at the school I attended.

If my memory is accurate this was probably a stop motion puppet animation.
    The plot involved 2 sisters, 1 with fair hair and 1 with black hair. The bad tempered black haired sister ends up leaving the house and meets a few characters along the way who ask her for her help - she refuses. The blonde sister then leaves and of course helps the characters along the way teaching the black haired sister the value of goodness.
    One scene stands out which is the fair haired sister hugging a tree which becomes a thorn tree and causes her to bleed, which somehow saves the black haired sister. I would love to find this film again - any help would be great!
    P@t Posts: 115, Reputation: 3

Mar 1, 2014, 04:00 AM
    Frau Holle (1963) - IMDb ?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I am looking for my transcript from Daniel Hale Williams University from 1979 to 1980 [ 1 Answers ]

My transcript I am looking to find copies of my transcript from Daniel Hale Williams University of 1979, which I graduated and the school closed in 1980. I need to know if they became a credited school. The was located in Chicago, Illinois

1980 puppet movie about a mermaid under the sea [ 0 Answers ]

I vaguely remember the mermaid princess being blonde and a similar style to the dark crystal and lab movie any ideas I can't find it anywhere I know it must have been in the 1980 at some point

I worked at nora oats from may 1979 to jan. 1980 and want my money [ 1 Answers ]

This is Dan Mostek and worked at Nora Oats for 8 months and paid into the 401k and never got any of the money

1980-90's kids puppet TV show or movie title! [ 5 Answers ]

I can remember this lovely show that I watched as a kid. BUT! I can't remember what it was called. It featured puppet characters in a sort of quilted blanket world. I think even a grandma on a rocking chair may have started reading before you got to this place. The characters were animals and...

View more questions Search