Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    douglas e Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

May 14, 2012, 07:59 PM
    Old hayward filter has two slip couplers with o ring how do I get new ones
    The filter has two 2 inch slip couplers that have an o ring and to set screws I have to replace but cann't find any parts even from hayward
    DENIS7 Posts: 4, Reputation: 2

May 18, 2012, 04:09 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by douglas e View Post
    the filter has two 2 inch slip couplers that have an o ring and to set screws i have to replace but cann't find any parts even from hayward
    I do not know what part of the country your in but try lesiles pool supply or pool water products over the years they have found some very out dated parts you could also try to redesign the system with home depot plumbing parts.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Hayward DE pool filter high pressure even after cleaning [ 1 Answers ]

I have a Hayward DE pool filter for my above ground pool that I have been having some problems with so far this year. The issue is having very short cycles between needing to be regenerated. The pool was very dirty to begin with (still cloudy and haven't quite gotten all the junk out yet), so I...

Hayward h150? [ 1 Answers ]

I can not get the pilot to light on my hayward 15O pool heater? Any thoughts?

Windstar trsnmission filter O ring removal [ 2 Answers ]

After remove the old filter, the old O-ring stuck in. Should I break it down in order to put in a new filter? Or remove the O-ring from the new filter?

Hayward S166T Sand Amount [ 2 Answers ]

How much sand should I add to my Hayward S166T Filter? It looks like it says 100 pounds but and added 50 and its half full and I'm afraid if I add the second 50 pounds it will be too full. Should I add the rest or leave it as it is

Hayward H150 Pool heater [ 7 Answers ]

Hello - all, My son and I are trying to get an H150, back on-line. Jim does the gas work, I watch over his shoulder and annoy him. Any way, All of the switches in the array on the inside panel have been replaced. The pilot light is lit, however, the main gas flow does not kick in to allow...

View more questions Search