Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    partly Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 14, 2012, 05:24 PM
    Red tint
    I have been dying my hair for about 6 months now and its faded out to my natural color but it has this nasty red tint to it and I'd really like to get rid of it! Please help!

Check out some similar questions!

Black hair with red tint [ 0 Answers ]

I'm a cosmetology student and as I try to learn all of this I am getting confused. I recently colored my hair with a Wella 2/0 because that's almost my natural hair color. I want a red tint to it in the sunlight. I went to Cosmoprof and bought the wella color touch demi permanent. Should I have...

Black hair with red tint [ 0 Answers ]

I'm a cosmetology student and as I try to learn all of this I am getting confused. I recently colored my hair with a Wella 2/0 because that's almost my natural hair color. I want a red tint to it in the sunlight. I went to Cosmoprof and bought the wella color touch demi permanent. Should I have...

My hair has gne red when meant to b dark brown wiv a tint of red! [ 2 Answers ]

*** help! I dyed my hair yday a medium reddish brown and my hair was dark brown/black to start wiv but because I'm naturally blonde my roots had grown and they've turned copper red whilst the rest has stayed dark wiv a very mild tint of red! *** help I need 2 sort this today! Fank u

How do I fade black hair that has a red tint? [ 3 Answers ]

well when I was 13 I dyed my hair black and a year later I dyed it medium auburn and it worked. Well I wanted my hair red so I went to a salon but the lady messed it up so the top was burgundy but the bottom was black. Then I dyed it light red with loreal and it just made the burgundy lighter and...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.