Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Viterra1 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

May 14, 2012, 03:59 PM
    I like a guy who sort of likes me but his best friend likes me
    I like this guy but he won't ask me out because his friend likes me but I don't like his friend. And now I am worried that I will never get the guy of my dreams
    C0bra_M3nace Posts: 1,296, Reputation: 223
    Ultra Member

May 22, 2012, 12:27 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Viterra1 View Post
    I like this guy but he won't ask me out because his friend likes me but I don't like his friend. And now I am worried that I will never get the guy of my dreams
    For one not having gone out with him, you have no idea if he really is the man of your dreams or not. As far as his friend liking you, that's only an issue if you allow it to be an issue. If he won't go to you, go to him, ask him out. Believe it or not guys get really shy around girls too maybe he's been trying to work up the courage all along. Sitting around waiting won't solve anything :)

Good Luck,

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Classic tale: Guy meets girl, Girl likes guy, the breakup, guys friend likes her. [ 1 Answers ]

Ok so I'm the friend (De) at the moment and I have known her 3 months before she broke up but the Guy (Gareth). I've known Gareth a lot longer than she has and I have told her the reason that he even goes for younger girls because he can act more in control whereas he has tried this with girls his...

What do I do when I like a guy but he likes me and my best friend? [ 2 Answers ]

What do I do when I like a guy, and he likes me back, but he also likes my best friend? My best friend doesn't like him though. So how do I win him over?

How do I tell a guy that my best friend likes him? [ 7 Answers ]

K so my best friend likes this guy but she is way to shy to tell him she talks about him every hour of the day and its non stop, I feel so bad for her because I was talking to the guy she likes and she was watching my chat then he said that I was cute but I don't like him my friend got upset but...

I think my best guy friend likes me [ 2 Answers ]

I have been friends with my Best friend since grade 5 the first time I met her in middle school soon after I met her older brother. He is 1 year older, me and her brother Seth be came very close to. Hes my best guy friend. Me and him hug all the time and he kisses me on the cheek. Lots of people...

View more questions Search